Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Celebrating my birthday with Storyline


6 months ago I celebrated a lovely milestone birthday and I threw a fabulous party to celebrate. I have slowly been pulling together an album to commemorate this special time using the Heidi Swapp Storyline collection including that gorgeous Rainbow album and Color Fresh collections. Today I want to  share my final pages with you.

Heidi Swapp Storyline

I created a title for my album using that fun Color Fresh pattern paper and a Minc printable  I created in my computer software. I printed it onto a piece of transparency and then ran it through my Minc with some of the Silver Star Minc Foil. I overlaid it and placed it into the plastic sleeve.

Heidi Swapp Storyline

I am sharing two final stories today. The first tells the story of how thankful I am for all that my husband did to help me  prepare for my party. I enlarged that special photo on the left to full size.

Heidi Swapp Storyline

I added that gold puffy word to accentuate the photo.

Heidi Swapp Storyline

On the right I added my journaling to my page using my typewriter before adding my photo, that paper strip from the Color Fresh collection and stickers also from the colour fresh collection. I love the layered effect it creates.

Heidi Swapp Storyline

The second page celebrates the friends who came to my party. I created that photo collage on Pinmonkey and printed it off ay 8.5 x 11. I embellished simply with stickers from the Color Fresh collection. 

Heidi Swapp Storyline

Again I added my journaling first using my typewriter than added stickers from the Color Fresh collection and a splash of black colorshine to complete.
I love the way my Storyline album has turned out and I cant wait to share a complete walk through 
with you. 
I also want to share a video walk through of my whole album!



Photobucket

No comments: