Sunday, December 29, 2019

December pages and a full walk through in my Heidi Swapp Memory Planner

 Welcome to December! I am thrilled to have completed my December pages in my Heidi Swapp Memory Planner. This year I used the classic planner! I am thrilled and grateful to know that my family's memories and stories have been forever captured in my Color Fresh Memory Planner.
Today I want to share my December pages and then a complete walk through video of my whole year.
Heidi Swapp Memory Planner

I love using the Color Fresh sticker booklets to accentuate stories. I love that you can mix and match them and overlap for pops of fun.

Heidi Swapp Memory Planner

Here I added some of the Color Fresh washi tape to serve as separation of journaling and embellishments.

Heidi Swapp Memory Planner

I also used the new Storyline  Magical Sticker booklet to add color and pattern to my pages.

Heidi Swapp Memory Planner

My final week in my 2019 Color Fresh Memory Planner. It combines some of my favourite embellishments and stamps from the Color Fresh collection to sum up my feelings for this project! "This is Happiness"



Check out my complete 2019 walk through above!

Heidi Swapp Memory Planner

Don't you love a full planner. I love all the bits and pieces that make up our lives. Thankfully they are  all safely stored in my Memory Planner forever!

Supplies : Heidi Swapp Color Fresh -Memory Planner Classic Planner, Washi set, Clear Stamps

Photobucket

No comments: