Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Heidi Swapp Minc Glitter sheets

I love when Heidi Swapp comes up with new ideas for the Minc!
This year there are some fun Glitter sheets available that can be put through the Minc... however I want to share a fun technique that will be perfect for all those crafters out there with a glitter phobia!! There are 4 Minc glitter sheet colours  and the glitter sits on a plastic sheet. The fun thing with this technique is there is no excess glitter to clean up and you don't even need a Minc either!

Heidi Swapp Minc Glitter sheets

Do you spy that gold glitter 'All Good ' sticker in my Memory Planner! It was originally a double sided foam sticker word. I removed the top sticker cover and placed the glitter sheet onto the sticky side, with a few dabs with my fingers the foam sticker was now covered in gold glitter and the best part - there was no mess! I then adhered the sticker to my planner! It really makes a big impact!

Heidi Swapp Minc Glitter sheets

I share an easy walk through of this fun technique in my video below!

                                        

Grab yourself some of the new glitter sheets and try out this fun new technique today!


Photobucket

1 comment:

Tricia Podmore said...

Gorgeous layout. The colors are so rich and inspiring to raise the bar on my own scrapbooking. Thanks for sharing your creativity and inspiring me.

Tricia Podmore