Sunday, August 19, 2018

Glamping with Heidi Swapp Storyline

If you know me you know my scrapbook style is simple with a touch of quirkiness. I love trying something a little unexpected too and using a cutfile with some of the Heidi Swapp Storyline Deck of Days cards is just the thing!

Heidi Swapp Storyline

Earlier this year we took a vacation to the beautiful Sheraton Mirage hotel in Port Douglas and there is nothing I love more than a beautiful hotel and I wanted to create a layout to tell this story.

Heidi Swapp Storyline

I found this fun cutfile from Paige Evans and grabbed some of the Deck Of Days stickers from the Adventure set and set to work.

Heidi Swapp Storyline

I backed parts of the cutfile with the square Deck of Days stickers, sometimes trimming the cards to fit into the shapes of the cutfile.  I then used pop dots to adhere the cutfile to my base Storyline cardtstock.

Heidi Swapp Storyline

I added my photos with pop dots and then added some of the stickers from the Heidi Swapp Sticker book to complete my layout. 

Heidi Swapp Storyline

I just love my layout and I just love this technique, I can't wait to try it again. You can grab the Heidi Swapp Storyline collection at your local Michaels store!

Photobucket

No comments: