Thursday, April 6, 2017

Celebrate No Housework day with the Heidi Swapp Letterboard!

Today Is International NO HOUSEWORK DAY!!! Can I get a YAY!!
What better way to celebrate and shout it out to the world ( and my family -wink) than to use the brand new Heidi Swapp Letterboard! It is just so easy to customise any quote , saying or message you have with the different fonts which includes 4 colours, 4 sizes and the best of all words in Heidi's handwriting!
Here I combined black, gold and hot pink letters and icons to tell my story! I love how they pop off the white Letterboard background. Here I am using the Large Letterboard!

Kim Jeffress for Heidi Swapp Letterboard

A close up of the letters, I love all the different fonts mixed together.


Kim Jeffress for Heidi Swapp Letterboard

What would your Letterboard say?
Photobucket

No comments: