Sunday, February 12, 2017

Valentines Day Chalk Art

With Valentines Day only two days away I wanted to make something special for my husband who is away for work at the moment. What better way than to create a chalk art sign on our front porch so it is the first thing he sees when he arrives home. The Heidi Swapp new Chalk Art Sprays and Stencils were the perfect choice.

Kim Jeffress for Heidi Swapp Chalk Art

 I used the letters and letter shadows to create the main part of my signage and then used some of the large stencils to build the rest of my design. Love the pop of red chalk paint that reflects the Valentines Day theme.

Kim Jeffress for Heidi Swapp Chalk Art

To complete my design I added those fun polka dots to add a fun touch. 

Kim Jeffress for Heidi Swapp Chalk Art

I can't wait for my husband to come home on Tuesday morning. I hope he will be pleasantly surprised and love it as much as I do!

Photobucket

No comments: