Friday, August 5, 2016

celebrating the Aussie athletes with my Lightbox!

I am totally excited for today ! The Rio games start and I will be glued to the TV!
I thought I would keep track of Australia's medal tally with my Heidi Swapp Light box!

Kim Jeffress for Heidi Swapp - Lightbox

I threw into my celebration a banner made with the We R Memory Keeper's alphabet punch board.

Kim Jeffress for Heidi Swapp - Lightbox

I will add in the medal tally each day!

Kim Jeffress for Heidi Swapp - Lightbox

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!

Photobucket

1 comment:

Jennifer Shaw said...

Great way to track the Olympics! I wish I was a fan but unless it is a bit of hockey in the winter olympics... I'm out. ;) I just picked up the new Heidi Swapp album at Michael's. I had great 50% off coupons! You have inspired me once again with your beautiful honeymoon album. :) Have fun following the olympics!