Sunday, September 6, 2015

Jot mood board

A brand new Jot mood board has been revealed over at Jot magazine!
I adore the florals mixed with  the black type.
I couldn't go past  using some of the new Heidi Swapp Project life goodies and  washi tape, acrylic words and bows from the new  Sticker collection for my sample project.

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsstickers #hsseptemeberskies #hsprojectlife

I also combined it with my favourite  patterns from the September Skies collection and that yummy water colour letter W that I misted with Black Velvet colorshine in an ombre effect. I ran that Simply 3x4 Project Life card from the Prismatic Core kit through my vintage typewriter to add my journaling  and added that cute Fabric bow as a finishing touch.

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsstickers #hsseptemeberskies #hsprojectlife

I love how I can layer the washi then some of the puffy stickers and clear stickers for a touch of texture but without the bulk.

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsstickers #hsseptemeberskies #hsprojectlife

I hope you get a chance to play along to be in the running to win  fabulous prize.

Photobucket

5 comments:

Lizzyc said...

Wonderful creating!

Lizzy Hill said...

That 'W' looks fabulous & I really like how you've used the washi tape....great photo, too:):)

Jennifer Shaw said...

Love this page Kim! Looks like a fun time at school too. :)

Leanne said...

This LO is so gorgeous Kim!! A great memory captured too...x

Linda said...

Love this, and such a great photo.