Saturday, June 27, 2015

DIY mixed Media notepad

Today I am sharing another project I created  using  the amazing new Heidi Swapp Mixed Media collection available at Michaels. I wanted to use the rose stencil from the 6x6 Stencil set in a different way instead of spraying Colorshine over it so I decided to use it as a template to stamp into the cover of a DIY notepad I was making.

I grabbed my bottle of the  new Raspberry Colorshine and sprayed it on the reverse side of the Rose stencil from the stencil kit. I then stamped it onto one of the gold rimmed pages from the Color Magic Card kit .

Next  I  trimmed some paper to fit inside my notepad and used the small leaf from the stencil kit and very lightly misted over it with the Raspberry Colorshine at the bottom right of each page. Each page is slightly different and looks pretty inside the note book. To complete I used two  white jump rings to  bind it then tied it together with some crisp white seam binding.
It's a perfect gift for someone special!

@kimjeffress @heidiswapp #heidiswapp #hsmixedmedia #colorshine




                                                        Thanks for dropping by today!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

What a lovely project....really effective. NICE one!!

Lizzyc said...

Looks good! Love the rose stencil!