Sunday, January 4, 2015

Time Flies...

I made this double  pocket page late last year and I am just getting around to sharing it now.
I have used a combo of Heidi Swapp September Skies and the Project Life Gold Foil Value to  create my page.
My project celebrates my youngest son graduating from his first year at school.


I used my typewriter to add journaling to one of the 4x6 filler cards.


He was so proud walking down the star lined carpet!





I added into the little booklet a picture drawn by him.


Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Chloe said...

Totally loving this, Kim!!

Lizzyc said...

Love the bold colors, and love the photos too.. one sock up and the other down.. hehe..

Sherri said...

I love the look of the 12x12 right next to the pocket page in the album Kim, so clever.

Tarrah McLean said...

Amazing!! Loving the dark colours that match the uniform...love this x