Thursday, July 31, 2014

catching up!

Phew where does the time go ! Even though I have been keeping up with my Heidi Swapp
 Memory Planner Its been a while since I shared it here on my blog.
Lets start with the June Prompts page.
I received that beautiful card in the mail from Heidi so I wanted to include it in my planner.

 
 
 I punched some holes in the beautiful card I received from Lindsay to add it into my planner.


Pocket pages super simple.



The calendar page filled with our months activities!


I used a Pink Paislee umbrella to decorate my page !


July  was full of School holiday activities!

 
 
 Meeting Emmett from the Lego Movie was a highlight!



I  had lots of photos so I added in an extra fold out to my plastic  pockets.


 
I took a photo of my sons school work and cropped it down so I could add it to my pocket.
 
 
I also added in stories and drawings from my boys about their favourite holiday activity.

 
I received this gorgeous card from Maggie  and also wanted to keep it in my planner.


I used a paper clip that she had attached a little sentiment inside the card to add it to the spiral in my planner, I simple added that decorative bow from the dreamy collection to pretty it up!

 
See the video below to see how it works! 

 
 ...and my calendar page is complete!


Photobucket

8 comments:

Lizzyc said...

WOW this is awesome KIM, I really don't know how you do it.. amazing pages!

bernii miller said...

Oh Kim this looks gorgeous!! So much detail ♥

Anonymous said...

Kim your project is always stunning and inspiring. You always rock the HS products.

jamie said...

girlfriend...ya make me swoon! so much goodness here. love it. so glad you shared.
~j

Lizzy Hill said...

Looks fabulous & it's almost like a mini PL with all the ephemera & photos.....looks amazing:):)

Heather Jacob said...

love your work , so much love woven between the layers xoxo

Renee said...

Your memory planner is absolutely beautiful, Kim. I love all the special touches that you added! Thank you for sharing!!

Nathalie said...

Still one of my favorite thing to see on your blog :) Keep the pages coming! :D