Sunday, March 18, 2012

handmade...

Although I like the look of handmade jewellery at  craft markets I have never really ventured into this area of craft myself,  however last week I decided to have a go.
So I started with these gorgeous handmade denim and pink flowers from Greatest View.

I then added these...... a chain from diva

                                   and  my friend sewed this base for me from denim and calico

                                                    I went through my button stash

                                                                   I  sewed and glued....

and came up with these!


 

9 comments:

Lizzyc said...

How absolutely fabulous Kim! we truly are only limited by our imagination.. and our stash!! these look great!

Belinda said...

Fabulous!!! These are so cool Kim. :-)

Rachael Funnell said...

WOWZERS!! AWESOME Kim....

Kerryn said...

Such a clever idea. Love it!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute, love your style :)

lisa said...

So pretty : )

Anonymous said...

too cool!!! love it!

dstandard said...

Look at you! Fabulous Kim - you alway think outside of the box - I love it! You are a total inspiration!

Tarrah McLean said...

OOoh very noice, love the look of these :)