Saturday, November 8, 2008

The sandpit

Hi all, well today my dad and my husband David built Addison his very own sand pit. My dad got the wood and made some brackets to hold it together. When my mum and dad arrived ,Dad and David took Addison off to Bunnings to buy the sand and a cover. While us girls enjoyed our tupperware party the men (including Addison) slaved away building, drilling and screwing the sandpit together, it was so interesting to see David drilling under the watchful eye of my dad, as he works with computers all day. They did a great job.


Addison had a little play too.

I enjoyed my tupperware party it was nice to have a few friends from playgroup , my neighbour and my mum and my sister, although its been hard moving interstate im slowly developing a small group of friends.

Off now to let my husband now the damage from from the Tupperware party LOL

kim

1 comment:

Lali said...

Great looking sandpit there...lots of great fun for him and for you snapping shots and scrapping them hey